Our Artist Series helmets are designed in collaboration with international artists. Each helmet comes with an insert with profiles of the artist and a program overview.
The artists joined us at two of the world's largest bicycle trade shows, where they created artwork live for the audience; their work was auctioned to benefit World Bicycle Relief. Please visit worldbicyclerelief.org to learn more about this organization's important work.
Jobert Cruz studied art at Far Eastern University, and has been featured in a number of group shows in the Philippines. His bold lines and rich colors take inspiration from the style of his beloved graphic novels and from the ever-changing urban landscape around him. For his helmet "Pakikibaka" a Tagalog word signifying social and political struggle a cast of green monsters and cartoon characters appear lined up and ready to fight for the struggle.
* * *
A helmet that fits your head and suits your soul. A helmet that, finally, you want to wear and share with the world. With show-stopping graphics, thoughtful features, and our signature magnetic buckle, the Nutcase Street helmet brings out a cool bike helmet wherever you go. Dual-certified for both bike and skate, it's the helmet you've been waiting for. Take it with you down the street to the bakery or all the way to Bolivia it's ready for your next adventure.
- No pinch Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed operation
- EN 1078:2012+A1 certified for cycling, scooting, skateboarding and roller skating
- Adjustable and removable spin dial gives a snug, comfortable fit
- DetachableåÊvisoråÊshades them from sun and rain
- Deluxe soft chin pad for extra comfort
- Durable ABS shell
- Protective EPS inner foam lining
- Crumple zones in EPS to help disperse energy in the event of a crash
- 11 vents as well as ventilation grooves in the EPS
- Extra sets of foam pads for a perfect fit
- 360 degree reflectivity